Sunday, January 8, 2012

doppelganger....


Look at those perfect tiger stripes on her nose!

Posted by Picasa

Tealie's doppelganger!



  
Rino Moments


Precious Moments Sleeping Beauty





Tom the comedian
Jimmy Kimmel



Me and Tealie Cat




Teri Polo




So recently, we discovered that our Tealie Bear has perfect little tiger stripes on her nose when she scrunches it all up. It's so cute! This may explain her crazy obsession with cats and why we have now dubbed her "Crazy Cat Lady"!!!  Anyway, this got me thinking about a fun little doppelganger post.  Ever since Rino was a baby, I have had several people tell me that she looks "just like a Precious Moments."  I know they are an outdated collectors item, but I kind of have to agree.  That fair skin and those pink cheeks and big eyes get me every time.  And that combo works even better on Daddy!  And Tom, his doppelganger is so right on, that he changed his facebook profile to Jimmy Kimmel's picture and nobody noticed!  Even the girls thought it looked just like him.  And mine, well that's another story.  I don't really have one.  I was told once by a waitress at Houlihan's that I look like Teri Polo from "Meet the Parents".  I was also told that I look like Meryl Streep by a strange man at the Dierbergs salad bar.  Uh, whaaaaa???  Thanks but I am not that old (and this was 6 or 7 years ago)!!!  Really, I look nothing like either one of them. While it's fun having a doppelganger,  I am fine being just me!  Oh, and props to Picnic on the "special effects" on my pictures.  The girls always have fun on that site!







1 comment: