As you will see, this blog contains a lot of ADD. Rino's class filled their marble jar again and voted on a Hawaiian theme party. She was so excited! We pulled out her most "Hawaiiany" looking outfit that we could find on short notice and then I remembered that we had a lei made out of foam flowers. We even listened to Hawaiian music at breakfast on Pandora Radio.
Here's my Hawaiian girl decked out in her Hawaiian best.
OK, Back to the ADD part. P.S. Blogger, why are you not letting me align left when I clicked on "align left twice??? Squirrel! Anywhoo....yeah, see that foam necklace she is wearing? It's from her 1st Luau themed birthday party. (Yes, I almost always have a theme. I can't help it) Soooo...this morning, I was explaining to her that she first wore that when she turned 1. We went down Memory Lane and looked at some pictures from her first birthday.
 |
| Some of the decorations including the foam lei (attached to the pink bucket) |
 |
| My smiling girl eating her breakfast with her birthday hat on |
 |
I'm not sure about this everyone watching me while I eat cake thing.
So, of course, with all of this talk about Rino's first birthday , Tealie Bear wanted to see pictures of her first birthday too!
3 1/2 years ago...
|
 |
| Mmmmm.....cake!!! |
 |
enough singing already!!!
As we were scrolling through pictures, Rino, says, "Oh wait wait wait, I think I remember this party. I had Smarties and I handed one out to everybody at the party." Then we came to this picture. She was only 3 1/2. They say you have no memories before the age of 5? I think not.
|
 |
| Rino and Aunt Melly |
In conclusion, I'm glad I have a little ADD. Helps me remember to post older pictures too. My girls amaze me every day!
Ummmmm....they're amazing! Go ADD!
ReplyDelete